Share

Πέμπτη 31 Οκτωβρίου 2019

Anna Magnani - Dicitencello Vuje



You tell her this

Tell it to her, to this friend of yours
that I lost my sleep and my thoughts,
that I'm always thinking of her
that she’s my whole life,
and there’s something I’d like to tell her myself
but I don't know how to tell her
 
[Refrain:]
I love her a lot,
I love her more than a lot.
You tell her this
I won’t ever forget her,
she’s a passion,
stronger than a chain
that torments my soul
and doesn’t let me live
 
Tell her that she’s a rose of May,
that is much more beautiful than a sunny day.
From her lips
that are fresher than violets
I still want to hear
That she’s in love with me
 
(refrain)
 
A glistening teardrop is about to fall,
tell me for a moment, who do you think of?
With such sweet eyes
thyself alone is staring at me.
Let’s do away with these masks
let us speak the truth
 
I love you a lot,
I love you more than a lot.
It’s you this chain
that will not ever break.
Gentle dream
my flesh is yearning for,
I seek after you like the air,
I need you in order to live
https://lyricstranslate.com

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου